View Profile InkNimations

2 Movie Reviews

Overall, the cartoon was pretty good! Actually, I think you did a better job than me, animation-wise! And I like the fact that Mr. Marbles made an appearance, too. There's even the DevWorks Game Technology building in the episode! This might be my new favorite episode of Alex's Odd Life.

alexparr2006 responds:

...but you did some of those cameos, Matt.

Anyways, thanks! I might animate the next episode once the script and voice clips are done.

Pretty good! wait, why am i reviewing my own thing? Oh, and I actually updated the swirl to look more like the real swirl from Yars' Revenge. Still, it's on Newgrounds!

19 Game Reviews

I mean, it IS Classic Snake, but whenever I move up or down, the screen scrolls.

There are some awesome shooters out there, and what other way could make them better than with Tac Nayn? Seriously, this game is awesome. Mainly because I LOVE Tac Nayn, and this is a pretty fun game. The idea is good, the gameplay is AMAZING, and it's basically the best Nyan Cat game, in my opinion. Sadly, it was removed from the App Store...

It's not very good. The graphics are in 3D which is innovative, so I'll give it that, but the gravity is very weird and the controls are too slippery, and on Level 3, you can't jump, thus making the game unbeatable.

1 Art Review

My ROFLcopter goes soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoi This is actually really funny!

n/a